· To control enterprises inside a specific area or municipality.
· Make certain that anti-competitive practices are not practiced within a specific locality or municipality.
· To keep track of a company's activity. Aside from that, local authorities can maintain a continual eye on the actions of a corporation.
· The issuance of such a licence would imply that a company is in accordance with the government.
· Through this licence, a local authority can determine if a business is breaking the law or producing a nuisance in the community.
· Consumers regard businesses that have such a licence as more reputable. Customers would have more faith in their services.
· By securing a license, businesses would not use their residential premises to conduct any business. Hence, this form of regulation ensures that businesses are regulated.
· This form of license also regulates the use of environment-friendly substances to conduct activities within a particular locality. Hazardous and other chemical substances are not allowed when it comes to residential and municipal limits.
· Businesses having this form of license would take the necessary precautions while carrying out a particular activity. Businesses having this license would also follow the guidelines issued by the municipal or state government from time to time.
Click here to know more -