1. First, download and install the Epson printer driver.
2. If prompt, accept the End-User License Agreement and click Next option to proceed further.
3. Now, click install and followed by Finish option.
4. Choose the desired printer and then Next option.
5. Register the printer and click Next option to move to the next step.
6. Enter the Epson account details. If not, create a new Epson Account and click Finish.
7. Finally, select Add new printer option and click Add.
If you have any Epson printer related queries, then visit our web to learn it.
| | | | | | | | | | | |